Welcome to My Bag of Tricks

This is a blog to share the things I discover, create and love. I have a passion for creating interesting things, and an equal passion for sharing how it's done! Join me on my journey, and watch what I'll pull out of my bag of tricks!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Grand Opening!

So...I've been rushing about preparing and creating for the Vendor Fair coming up this Friday and Saturday on top of having Thanksgiving at my house (which if you know my amazing house keeping abilities, included a mad whirl of cleaning. I must publicly thank my awesome husband for helping!) Also I attended one of Jennifer's Choir performances in Orem, Utah at Utah Valley University on Monday night. It was beautiful by the way.  But I digress....The Grand Opening I speak of is at my friend Theresa's new second hand store. She took over from the previous owner and has turned the once frightening clutter into a marvelous second hand boutique of sorts. It's incredible!!! I admire her cleaning and organizational skills!  The Grand Opening is tomorrow December 1st, and includes some gorgeous gift baskets that we put together last night.  They are all reasonably priced and perfect for any type of gift giving.  We worked from 6:30 pm to midnight getting them all arranged and covered in shiny cellophane.
I had to snap some pictures of a few of them with my camera phone, really you must simply come down and see them and the store to really get the proper effect.
Three of the gift baskets on the mantle....which is also new!
A close up of the Snowman gift tray on the mantle.

The new fireplace and mantle
Just a few of the baskets above the baby clothes. adorable!!!

This Tigger basket is great, it has a talking Tigger, a Winnie the Pooh book and some really neat other gifts.

This little basket has a plush elephant and some other adorable baby gifts, including a baby giraffe.
You really must come to the store and see for yourself. And she's having a sale!!!! Who can resist a great sale!
See you at Second to None!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah Ha! I found your blog! VERY CUTE!!!! Looked at all the things you've posted so far.... You are super crafty my friend! I'm waiting to see the photo's from your daughters apartment... You said you were gonna post them.... Hummm????
    LOVE the boxes.... they are stinkin' CUTE! Let me know what time the craft fair is so I can come by and say HI!! Maybe buy a thing or two... You never know! :O)
    P.S. Became a follower! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Daughter works graveyard so it's hard to hook up with her for a picture taking session. I'll try to catch up with her soon!

    ReplyDelete