Welcome to My Bag of Tricks

This is a blog to share the things I discover, create and love. I have a passion for creating interesting things, and an equal passion for sharing how it's done! Join me on my journey, and watch what I'll pull out of my bag of tricks!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Christmas Spin on the Candy Box


Just a little preview of the Christmas Candy Boxes I'll be selling at the Vendor Fair in Monticello.  This is the first design I've come up with.  A little Santa chocolate box! 

3 comments:

  1. I will post the candy box instructions on Wednesday if all goes as planned when I get home tonight!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dang cute! You must of read my mind as I was gonna tell you to give us the instructions!
    Can I come live with you so we can do crafts all day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I can't wait to see all of your creations. Just remember, "Embrace It!!!"

    ReplyDelete