Welcome to My Bag of Tricks

This is a blog to share the things I discover, create and love. I have a passion for creating interesting things, and an equal passion for sharing how it's done! Join me on my journey, and watch what I'll pull out of my bag of tricks!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Hand Sanitizer Gift Box....Take Two

Sometimes when my creations don't quite make the mark, I can't leave it alone and I go back to the drawing board. It bugged me soooo badly that I couldn't show the box with the hand sanitizer in it.  After retiring to my den, this is the box I made, with the bottle in it! 
The cute little ducky on the front was cut with my Cricut. I got the image from the "Baby Steps" cartridge.  For the main box, I used Stampin'Up  So Saffron paper and rolled it with a ducky wheel and More Mustard ink.  The blue accent paper is BoBunny.
I just wanted to fit my little bottles of hand sanitizer in a box, I couldn't leave it alone, so now you'll have instructions for both!

More  views of the box!

Look! It's full!!!!

Here are the measurements, all the instructions for assembly are the same as the ones I did before, just a little taller.You won't even notice the difference!:)


Cut 2 Pieces Cardstock:
Piece 1: 2 1/2" x 10 1/2"
Piece 2: 2 1/2" x 6"
Score Piece 1 @ 1 1/4", 5 1/4" & 6 1/2"
Score Piece 2 @ 1 1/4", 4 1/4" & 5 1/2"
Use a 1" punch for the bottle neck hole.
Accent Paper: 1 x 21/2"  & 2 x 31/2"

These would be so cute in a gift basket for a baby shower or baby gift. You could put more than just hand sanitizer in it! They make all kinds of sample size potions and lotions for babies. 

Today's Trick.......If you get someone to join my blog, I will send you one of these....just let me know who you've recruited!

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I recruited Krista! LOL. Will you post how you made the halloween box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever made an advent calendar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never made an advent calendar.....hmmmmm.....sounds intriguing....hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I'm just trying find a good one for my boys.

    ReplyDelete