Welcome to My Bag of Tricks

This is a blog to share the things I discover, create and love. I have a passion for creating interesting things, and an equal passion for sharing how it's done! Join me on my journey, and watch what I'll pull out of my bag of tricks!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Vendor Fair.....

So I did the Vendor Fair here in Monticello and it went well.  The first day (Friday) I had my oldest daughter man the table since I was in Provo, UT to attend the youngest daughter's recital.  I don't often get to hear her sing by herself, usually we attend choir performances, but this time she was singing alone.  It was magnificent. She sings opera, and is very talented.  I wish I could let you hear her.  Someday....
Anyway, I do get off topic easily......Where was I?  Oh yeah, the Vendor Fair...
  It went well, I sold most of my stuff and have a couple orders.  Here are a few pictures I took when I went to set up. I was the first one there so it's pretty empty around me.  LOL
little candy boxes, hand sanitizer gift boxes, gift card candy boxes, and my 18" doll clothes.

I should have brought my bigger table! Next time.

More stuff....big candy boxes, cards, etc,

New thing I'm doing...packets of embellishments so you can make your own cards or decorate your scrapbooks!

I found these doll clothes I had made a couple years ago, I had wanted to sell them but I get all weird sometimes.
So now you know what I've been up to......Be watching for my newest thing, hopefully I'll get pictures done tonight so you can see, along with instructions.   Ornament boxes!!! How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment