Welcome to My Bag of Tricks

This is a blog to share the things I discover, create and love. I have a passion for creating interesting things, and an equal passion for sharing how it's done! Join me on my journey, and watch what I'll pull out of my bag of tricks!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Little Buckaroos.....

I've decided to go into the business of making embellishments for people so they can make their own cards or put them in their scrapbooks or whatever.
The mascot for our schools is the Buckaroo....a fancy name for a cowboy really if truth be told, but everyone is a Buckaroo, be they in 1st grade or 12th...or even if you're grown. We even have a Buckaroo Blvd.
So I whipped up some little Buckaroo embellishments. These cowpokes will have some other small things to go with them, but I haven't decided yet which ones I'm for sure going to include.
Our colors are Black and Orange, thus the black and orange get ups. But I did some cowgirls in pink.....
These little Buckaroos even have silver belt buckles!
Stay tuned for how to make a little box from a walnut!  Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment