Welcome to My Bag of Tricks

This is a blog to share the things I discover, create and love. I have a passion for creating interesting things, and an equal passion for sharing how it's done! Join me on my journey, and watch what I'll pull out of my bag of tricks!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Monkeying Around With a Honey of a Box.....

The Honey of a Box  turned out so nicely that I decided to put a new spin on it. I need variety for my Valentines!  I went out on a limb, and got wild with some luscious green BoBunny dotted paper that I picked up here in town at Unique Creations.  First I created the wee monkey with the Valentine...
Then I added some appropriate Valentine's Day embellishments to the two other sides. I'm leaving the back blank for giving purposes.
I have these adorable little letter stamps I used to stamp "love" on this heart, it needed something more.

Hugs and kisses...who doesn't like those?!
On the top/lid thing I embossed a little Valentine tag stamp from a "Stampin'Up set I have.  I love heat embossing! I used two sizes of tag shaped punches and there you have it, a cute lid embellishment!
Then I filled my monkey  boxes with Hershey's Hugs.......

10 Hershey's Hugs or Kisses fit very nicely in the box!
I put Bit-O'-Honey candies in the Bee Mine box.....mmmmm.......Bit-O'-Honey....
8 Bit-O'-Honey candies will fit this box if you fold the wrapper ends over.
 Here's my Valentine's Day line up.......All ready for the giving!
Hope this gave you some sweet ideas for Valentine's Day giving for your sweeties!
Now go whip up some happy!

1 comment:

  1. Those are all soooooo CUTE! You are so right when you say you get obsessed with something! tehehehehe.... But they all look adorable!

    ReplyDelete