Welcome to My Bag of Tricks

This is a blog to share the things I discover, create and love. I have a passion for creating interesting things, and an equal passion for sharing how it's done! Join me on my journey, and watch what I'll pull out of my bag of tricks!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Shape Card Obsession

I have come to the conclusion that I am obsessed with making shape cards! When I look at a potential new cartridge for my Cricut, I always am on the look out for images that can be converted into shape cards. Are they symetrical, are they large enough, will they look good on their own with a little embellishing?  It's gotten out of hand......SEE......





Even Baby Shape Cards!

Hmmmmm, Valentines Day is coming...............

1 comment:

  1. Gotta admit they are soooooo stinkin' CUTE! Even though I think you're a little obsessed with the shape card thing! LOL You should really try make some normal cards with those cuts! tehehehhe Just kidding... you always make the cutest cards.... :O) They are ALL very creative and fun! Anyone would be thrilled to have anyone of those cuties! :O)

    ReplyDelete