Welcome to My Bag of Tricks

This is a blog to share the things I discover, create and love. I have a passion for creating interesting things, and an equal passion for sharing how it's done! Join me on my journey, and watch what I'll pull out of my bag of tricks!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Last Christmas Project.....Finished!!!





I think I live for pressure! I like that push/thrill you get when you have lots of things to get done.  Well, to a point!  I thought I had Christmas in the bag, all I had to do was make some candy and wrap some gifts....but you know how the best laid plans  go.....Someone called and needed some candy boxes...Sure! I can do that, no problem, and it really wasn't, I can do my stuff later right?  Then someone came by my work and wanted a pair of pajamas made to match her daughter's American Girl Doll.....Easy job, I can do that....really I can....and I did!  See........

And, I think I have all my presents wrapped and under the tree, today I'll finish delivering my wee chocolate boxes and Then I'm going to take a bit of a rest before I fill my time up again.

See my very cluttered work area....I think after Christmas and New Year I'll put all the project stuff away and vacuum!


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas My Friend! LOVE the outfit! It turned out sooo CUTE! Sooo glad you have time to rest now that Christmas is here and will be gone tomorrow! :o) NOw get ready for Valentines Day! tehehehe (just Kidding)

    ReplyDelete