Welcome to My Bag of Tricks

This is a blog to share the things I discover, create and love. I have a passion for creating interesting things, and an equal passion for sharing how it's done! Join me on my journey, and watch what I'll pull out of my bag of tricks!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Treat Boxes

My latest craze is making little boxes to hold various treats.
In honor of Halloween...(my birthday) I've whipped up a couple cute little treat boxes using my Cricut and the Mini Monsters cartridge, Stampin' Up paper, stamps and inks!  The candies are nothing more than Hershey's Treasures with wrappers....So easy to do and yet so cute!  Who'd have thought that putting fancy clothes on a chocolate could make it even more appealing?!
In the near future, I will do a tutorial on how to make this simple yet versatile box.  I'm working on Christmas designs at the moment.
Madame Mimi

2 comments:

  1. So cute Mimi.....I want one! Hey, by the way I am your first follower......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to learn how to make these! I hope you do post how to make them soon. I will share the link with all my friends. :)

    ReplyDelete