Welcome to My Bag of Tricks

This is a blog to share the things I discover, create and love. I have a passion for creating interesting things, and an equal passion for sharing how it's done! Join me on my journey, and watch what I'll pull out of my bag of tricks!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Geppetto....or is that The Shoemaker......

Look, I even have hoodies!!!
She called me Geppetto the other day, and I looked at her and said..."No, Geppetto made a boy for himself, that's not what I'm doing here!" Her reply...."You made me!"  "Ok, fine, so that makes you Pinnochio or Pinochiette...Dance, or better yet, cut out some more soles for these shoes!"  I'm sewing, sewing, and sewing some more.  All kinds of fun things for an 18 inch girl/doll to wear.  Jeans, T-shirts, Capris, Bermuda Shorts, Jumpers, Princess Dresses and Shoes!!! I love making shoes!  I'm filling a booth for the Pioneer Day celebration here in Monticello.  I haven't done a craft booth on this scale in quite a few years.  I got my feet wet again around Christmas, and decided I would give it another whirl.  Come see me on July 21 at Veteran's Memorial Park here in Monticello, Utah.  And if you have any 18" doll lovers in your circle, do I have some great Christmas,Birthday, any time gifts for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment